Learn the life-saving skills of emergency CPR and First Aid in just 7 hours!
Our knowledgeable instructors work in small groups to constantly reinforce and practice the seven basis skills of patient care:
- Primary Assessment
- CPR and First Aid
- Obstructed Airways
- Control of bleeding
- Shock Management
- Illness assessment
- Injury Assessment
Classes can be taught on all shifts/broken down into two segments and on Saturdays.
Contact us for more information about CPR and First Aid Training
First Aid Cabinets and Safety Programs
Checking your business first aid and safety for different work environments.
From a five-shelf first aid cabinet to our basic first aid truck kit, to AED and Emergency Eye Wash, Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses, & Work Gloves, we will customize your program to fit your business needs.
Whether you need to restock your First Aid Cabinet or schedule CPR and AED Training for your employees, Superior Plus First Aid can be your single source for employee safety and well-being, and your peace of mind.
Superior Plus First Aid offers a wide selection of on-site first aid training and workplace safety courses to meet all your unique training needs. Let our experienced instructors conduct your training at your location and gain the benefits of:
- Consistent, top-quality instruction from OSHA-certified Superior Plus First Aid trainers.
- A proven learning approach that combines video-based instruction and hands-on practice, ensuring that students effectively retain lifesaving knowledge.
- A low instructor/student ratio that allows for more personalized instruction, demonstration, practice and feedback.
Safety Courses are divided into short lessons that effectively hold the learner’s interest, increase retention and make it easier for workers to schedule training around their busy schedules.
Meet your needs with a range of first aid and safety training, including:
- Forklift Training
- First Aid / AED / CPR Training
- Blood borne Pathogens
- Respiratory & Fit Testing
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Hazard Communications
Treat injuries at your workplace and avoid injury to your business.
Contact Us and a Superior Plus First Aid and Safety representative will evaluate the first aid readiness at your establishment and show you a range of first aid products and programs that are much more than just a Band-Aid treatment.
In addition to your first aid supplies such as eye wash systems, first aid supplies, pain relief, emergency skin care and First Aid Safety Cabinets delivered to your door, a Superior Plus service professional can help you set a program that will help you:
- Maintain OSHA compliance with properly stocked Fist Aid and cabinets, personal protective equipment and training programs
- Reduce injuries and lower your workers’ compensation costs
- Boost employee productivity and morale, and improve your bottom line
Trust, Integrity, Reliability and Knowledge will continue our success as the leader in “Checking Safety in The Workplace”
Superior Plus First Aid and Safety uses only the highest quality products in the industry. We offer the best product line of bandages and ointments. These items are designed to work in tough work environments and perform to your needs. Great care has been taken to ensure top quality and ease of use